12 Fresh Winslow Pipes
9 Fresh Caminetto Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sep 18, 2015
I just picked up this cigar today. How is it?
Imo it’s a very good smoke, like all the Rojas stuff the construction and burn is about as good as it gets. Medium bodied and almost full flavored. The Connie wrapper makes for a nice change of pace. I’ve gone through half a box so far and don’t have any reason to think that I won’t get another one.

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
Imo it’s a very good smoke, like all the Rojas stuff the construction and burn is about as good as it gets. Medium bodied and almost full flavored. The Connie wrapper makes for a nice change of pace. I’ve gone through half a box so far and don’t have any reason to think that I won’t get another one.
I am glad to hear that. Once the temper rises here, that will be the one I smoke. I also grabbed one of the barbacoa. Both I am eager to try.

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Scotland beat England at rugby today so had to get out the cheap but nice Argentine cigar to celebrate....also an excuse to have a whisky as well!! 👍

20230204-192147.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
How is the Haitian coffee? I need to get a popper or something down here in San Diego. I miss browsing Sweet Maria's every Wednesday and Friday, I miss good Kenyan and Ethiopian coffee, and I miss not having to spend $25 a pound. Of course, it was a lot easier when I could pick up my orders at the warehouse instead of having them shipped.

Sep 18, 2015
How is the Haitian coffee? I need to get a popper or something down here in San Diego. I miss browsing Sweet Maria's every Wednesday and Friday, I miss good Kenyan and Ethiopian coffee, and I miss not having to spend $25 a pound. Of course, it was a lot easier when I could pick up my orders at the warehouse instead of having them shipped.
It’s good, light fruit & spice, I went a bit darker on that batch than I normally do and ended up with some sweet earthy notes.