PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
This evening I found myself performing the usual Jedi stuff; Feeling the force, kissing my twin sister, ruminating on the power of the Dark Side, and, of course, performing routine maintenance on my lightsaber. The power supply had gone been bad, and I needed a sit down and a full pipe to get the job done properly. Now, some people say that aromatics are for nerf herders, but I disagree. I've been known to smoke a bowl of Carter Hall or Paladin black cherry on my way to pick up some power converters, or when bulls-eyeing womp rats. But fixing a lightsaber requires something a little more complex and sophisticated. I mixed up a batch of equal parts Black Frigate, G&H Rum Twist, and SG Brown #4 Kendall Twist. It had a great nic hit and the rum melded everything together smoother than Lando Calrissian's cape. I finished the bowl in the dark of the front yard wearing nothing but a white bathrobe and swinging a brightly glowing green stick around for all the neighbors to see. Seriously, my roommate has a cosplay photo shoot tomorrow and needed her lightsabers stage ready. I had so much fun, I might make a habit of my nighttime lightsaber displays, even if the neighbors think I'm crazy or call the cops. What do you all smoke when Darth Vader darkens your door? May the Force be with you. :P

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Warren is right...Lately of Hollywood, Jedi Clampetts. Ya'll feel the force now, ya hear?

tumblr_nbahibEOYF1ql591ho4_400.gif

125051736.jpg

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
"Once you start down the Perique path, forever will it dominate your destiny"

Status
Not open for further replies.