Cooking
Wine
Jewelry making
Photography
Poetry
Reading
Building stuff
Car restoration
The list goes on but my interests have waxed and waned over the years. I’m a left right brain person so I’m sorta into everything.
Nowadays its mostly family food and pipes. Who know what it will be next year. Lol

Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
I’ve got three little ones, ages 8, 5, and 2. Free time is scarce right now. I used to play a lot of guitar. Used to do a lot of shooting and reloading ammo. Love camping and hiking/backpacking. Still try to go fishing a few times a year.

Right now, about the only hobbies I do with any regularity are cooking/BBQ, reading, piping, and of course, watching football. GO BILLS!

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
I like propane and propane accessories. 🤣

Seriously though, I am very into theology. I occasionally make YouTube videos and write a blog about it. Although, I don't consider pipe smoking or theology hobbies, at least not in the traditional sense.

Other than that, I spent alot of time with my kids and my dogs. I gave up any real hobbies a while back.

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Women.

WP-20151105-039.jpg

WP-20170427-013-2.jpg

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Working towards the perfect lawn.

I never understood the Lawn Urge.

Grew up in a manicured Midwestern suburb, and half the year for everyone was

Snip snip, clip clip, bzzzzz bzzzzz, scoop scoop, carry carry, dump dump, repeat.

:oops:

My idea of a perfect yard came later: 2.66 acres of untouched desert in far northern Scottsdale. What's referred to in that part of the world as "natural landscape".

The most yard work I ever did was remove the occasional plastic bag caught in a cactus at the end of a windy day.

The rest of the yard work time budget was spent grilling, watching critters with binocs, reading, going for walks, and so forth. 👍

This isn't my place---it's just pics off the Net---but was taken only a few miles away. The "feel" is exactly right:

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 8.33.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 8.28.00 PM.png