PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pip'n'Piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2022
It can become a serious game of 200+ pick-up ... destroy my happy contemplative time :) BTW that stem on your pipe is looking delicious, almost like a candy ;)

Now smoking some Kendal Kentucky in a Comoy's Pre-1980 Grand-Slam Pot===>

View attachment 335535
That moment of exhaustion and stress, trying to forget the grind of the day, building up to the peace and quiet of a bowl, just to drop 200 matches on the flagstone walkway, with mosquitoes around... lets put a TOP on that box! Thanks for the compliment on the pipe. You've posted some beauties, especially that billiard. Cheers buddy.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
More ranch chores. More SWRA in the same MM Dagner poker. No surprises with this blend, which is just as well, as I'm generally not a fan of surprises (with the notable exception of the autumn weather arriving early). 9/10

Bird report: California quail, House finch, California towhee, American crow, California scrub-jay, Anna's hummingbird, Steller's jay, and Dark-eyed junco.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs, and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2004 Edgeworth Slices in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored tapered lucite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.