PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreBee

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 12, 2024
Farmington, Connecticut USA
Capped off a very busy day with a single coin of Peterson DeLuxe Navy Rolls, in a Foyard rhodesian (I'm still in amazement over how perfectly one coin fits the chamber), paired with a vodka tonic. One last monsoon comes through in the 2nd half of this week...hope there's some rain along with it!

Bird report: American crow, White-breasted nuthatch, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, House finch, California towhee, Mourning dove, Red-tailed hawk, California quail, and Oak titmouse.

View attachment 334179
Lots of bird activity here in Connecticut today. Numerous Mourning Doves, Cardinals, Titmice, Nuthatches, Blue Jays and Chickadees. The Blue Jays are known to use several different calls and can also mimic other birds (like a hawk) but recently I've heard them make this eerie chittering noise that sounds like the mutants in Last of Us (or every supernatural creature you've ever heard in a horror movie!)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star 50th, neat, is my drink. Fed all the ferals.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.