PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson 125th Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem. I may end the day with this smoke. Fed the ferals except for the absent Abner the Eager. I seldom see him when it rains. Earlier, we gave Harry the Hairy a dab of Neosporin on his neck. The wound is improving daily. Well, he snuck in the house about twenty minutes ago, and went straight to the kitchen, and started eating. I was surprised that Tomato the Brave didn't get upset nor did Harry try his alpha male howling. Never seen that happen before. I let him look around to see what would happen. Harry went to the litter box, and just stared at it. I don't think he knows what it is, but I could be wrong. Then, he walked out of the kitchen to the den, and again, I was surprised that neither he or Daisy the Feral Princess had any reaction toward each other as he passed by her. Not wanting to tempt fate, I picked Harry up, scratched and rubbed his head and ears as he loudly purred. I felt a little bad about putting him out since it is raining, but I would have done that even if it wasn't. Seeing good behavior was a pleasant revelation considering how all the ferals react to Harry and especially how he reacts to them. Now, I'm going back to read baseball box scores.
Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg

BingBong

Lifer
Apr 26, 2024
London UK
I had a very satisfying long smoke of Cabbies in my Invicta Briars Pear, once various neighbours had passed by and chatted. The pipe has been a good smoker from day one, but has a chamber like the bottomless pit of doom. I've now reduced it with a mesh screen which has improved matters considerably. Like I say, great smoke and serenity prevailed amid the London hustle and bustle.

Yes, that is a London double decker bus.

IMG_20240914_112400.jpg

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
Got this group Dunhill 111 F/T pipe back from a German based restorer (Coljas Pipes.de) he cleaned the surface an applied multiple coats of carnauba waxes, now having a bowl of Amphora original in it(
View attachment 336164
Looks good in the photo. Were you happy with his work. I have only bought estates from him rather than using him for any repairs.

Estervals sells carnuba if you happen to obtain a buffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.