PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am smoking Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Listening to Tales of the Texas Rangers.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff Revelation Match in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII Kingsway (Comoy’s) London Made 61 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. With the storm here, I went outside to see if any ferals were here. Daisy the Feral Princess and Abner the Eager were under the deck on opposite sides (they don't like each other), but they both got food. I rarely see the others when it rains. In fact, this is maybe the second I've seen Abner when it rained.
Comoy's_Kingsway_Canadian61.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day. I went outside to check on the ferals again. Tomato the Brave heard me call him, and came running in the rain. I let him in to dry him off, and he ate plenty. I'm almost half way through this bowl of SWRA in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I'll probably end the day with this smoke. Listening to The Jack Benny Program on the XM and reading baseball box scores.

For some reason I can't pipe the post.

Attachments

• Savinelli_Hercules_115EXpot.jpg
    Savinelli_Hercules_115EXpot.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 3

obc83

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 4, 2023
KIMG0214.JPG
Applaud my unnecessary risk taking. B+M Burley blend in the big pot Venini. Biggest I own anyway. Trying to blast through this stuff, I need that jar back. Also, anyone got a link for tightening a tenon? This thing is loose as hell. Almost sent it back, but I turn into a fat kid in front a Super Nintendo when faced with going to the post office. Oddly specific metaphor eh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.