PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of Dan Tobacco The Mallard Flake Plus Perique in a straight smooth brown 2017 unbranded Upshall Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for most of a bowl. Watching the Cubs-Giants game. Larry's Espresso #9, neat, is my drink.
James Upshall_Unbranded.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
@PaulRVA A friend of mine had an Alfa Romeo 147 and it cost him a fortune when he hit a pothole; it bent the front axle...
It’s always something with them.
Water pumps, timing issues, valve adjustments, vacuum hoses etc etc.
My last one was an 89 Graduate.
When I bought it it had 1700 miles.
I was turning wrenches by 2000 miles. Euro cars 60s through the 80’s are maintenance intensive.
I had a 912 Porsche that never had any issues other than syncing the carbs was hellish. Dual webers.

PipeWI

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 30, 2023
Somerset WI
I've decided I'm a much more adventurous cigar smoker than pipe smoker, hopefully evidenced by my posts in the "what cigar are you smoking " forum. Ive tried some of the tobaccos the awesome and marvelously reccondite connoisseurs hereabouts recommend, but I keep going back to my old reliable. So, here again, it's my same old Black and Gold blend from Jack Schwartz and my same old Savinelli 803EX (or one of them, and actually a newly acquired one!), channeling a bit of Jimmy B energy in 96 degrees of Labor Day ..
BTW, not dissing reccondite connoisseurs at all, in whose number hope I may count myself in some domains. Just not pipe tobacco...20230904_150447.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Good day all! Started with Peterson Elizabethan Mixture in a dedicated Upshall P Dublin with smooth beveled rim and pencil shank with tapered stem.
@JimK I smoked a clay pipe of Elizabethan Mixture in memory of the late HM Queen Elizabeth II at last year's Nottingham Pipe Show. Only 5 weeks until this year's; Return of the Clay King:

Status
Not open for further replies.