PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Veermaster in an Ashton LX Brindle DublinView attachment 246002View attachment 246003Albino deer outback this evening.
Haven’t seen this one before.
Neat! Saw an albino raccoon once on our property shortly after we purchased it in 2000. Had no idea what it was, but soon found out on the internet. They occur about one in 25,000 births. Some are pretty. Not this one. It was the ugliest, creepiest, nightmare kind of critter I ever did see! :eek:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Dinner was a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas with strawberries for dessert. I'm off to work with a bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Listening to Tales of the Texas Rangers from my radio collection. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke No. 222 in an undated, unbranded straight smooth dark brown made in France Los Alton VBF billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to The Harold Peary, which was the show Peary did after he left The Great Gildersleeve. The show had a good time slot, good writers (from the Gildersleeve program) and good casting, and the legendary Norman (Gunsmoke) Macdonnell directing, but it was too Gildersleeve-like. Not a bad listen, but Gildersleeve did it all much better.
France_Cant_billiard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.