Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am passing the quarter mark on this bowl of 70s, 80s Balkan Sobranie in a brown medium bend 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a tapered black acrylic stem.
Ser_Jacopo_DelectaR1_rhodesian.jpg

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Today's smokes were:

- A blend of C&D bright and red Virginia in the MM Hardwood. It's currently still heavily ghosted by Visions of Celephaïs, but I enjoy having that "spice" over plain blending Virginias until I crack the next tin of VoC.
- War Horse Bar in the Kaywoodie 42 apple. I took little breaks whenever the pipe went out, so that I wouldn't overwhelm myself with nicotine, and that was a good life choice. It also meant for less wet gunk on the pipe cleaner. I'm thinking my next bowl of this might be spread over a whole day, or that I might just fill the bowl halfway for future smokes. 😁

In other news, I cracked open my tin of Wilsons of Sharrow "Apri" (apricot) snuff, and took a few toots. I wasn't sure at first, but the lingering presence in my nostrils was wonderful. Another winner!

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am passing the quarter mark on this bowl of 70s, 80s Balkan Sobranie in a brown medium bend 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a tapered black acrylic stem.
View attachment 249514
Such a lovely pipe. Love the SJ delectas though not fortunate enough to own one.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just over a third of a bowl left of year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown post-1964 Parker Super Bruyere 88/F group 3 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Fed the ferals, and am reading baseball box scores. I may end the day with this smoke.
1964on_Parker_SB_88_group 3 bulldog.jpg

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, lots of chicken legs and Middle Eastern rice and lentils with a big slice of chocolate cake for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of KBV Verge Engine Santa Drive in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Communty Coffee, neat, is my drink. Braves just beat the Cubs in the 10th, and Ronald Acuna, Jr. just became the first ball player to have a 40 homer, 70 stolen base season. Quite remarkable.
View attachment 249492
I woke up the happiest Braves fan in all of Bulgaria with the news of Acuna’s accomplishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.