PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
OGS in my Big Ben Ranger. I recently bought one of those cheap Buttner-style reamers and have discovered I had thicker cake than I realized in a few pipes. After carefully learning how to use it, those pipes have magically gained larger chambers. 😁

IMG_1992.jpeg

Anyways, I’m having a pretty tasty smoke, with those hints of sweetness that I crave. Also getting some Perique notes, which is probably from all the other VaPers I’ve smoked in this pipe. 😉

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this very humid day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Yankees-D-Backs game.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Had a bowl of Wilke 111 in the Peterson barrel while out with the dog and returned home for a bowl of Wilke 222 in this Kaywoodie Centennial to watch the rugby but I’m in a foul mood because the wrong side is winning at the moment. I take this stuff far too seriously. View attachment 248768
I really like the way you "organize" your pipes, as in the background of this and other photos! :)
Be well friend.

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
Haunted Bookshop. Burley is being mean to me lately (not biting, just tasting off like licking the adhesive on an envelope, I'm assuming due to my hay fever spiking lately), figured I would give it one last shot before just switching to VAs and aros for a bit. Still a little too hot here for me to enjoy my kind of English blends.

PXL_20230925_192736760.jpg

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Going to video chat with a fellow pipe smoker from Denmark. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_right.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.