PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Last bowl of the night gentlemen. I am smoking a Grassmere Flake from my dear friend @weezell and then heading off to bed. I will see you early in the morning when most of you are asleep since I am an early riser, assuming that the 'big fella' upstairs says it is in my tomorrow to be smoking my pipe. Good night all!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Since I've been very good about my diet, m'lady decided it was pizza night. Dessert was part of a deeply rich, but not grassy or earthy slice of chocolate torte along with a scoop of French vanilla ice cream. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Nats game and getting ready to clean of my pipes.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Aged CONDOR RR in a Meer...
OpeRgDy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking a bowl from a freshly opened tin of aged Stanwell Extra Mild in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Not sure about the age of the tin, but it's likely 1960s-70s.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.