Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
1632267066059.png
The mood finally struck me today, so here we are. Rattrays’s Exotic Passion in the oxymoronic Big Ben Ranger. Flavors the color of a tropical sunset: orange zest, passion fruit, and sweet mango, added to spiced tea. There is also a hint of dark, pitted fruits in the background. Folks, this is really nice. Certainly not something I’ll reach for with frequency, but I will count on EP to scratch a very particular itch whenever it flares up. And this Big Ben is now a dedicated pipe. Cheers!
View attachment 98687

Shape reminds me of the Savinelli 'golf'
1632266917710.png

Last edited:

Verdant

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2021
Pacific Northwest
Gawith Brown Bogie cut into coins and rubbed with 20 minute drying time. Maybe could have used a hair more drying time for lighting but the diet smoke is welcome to envoy this delicious, straightforward rope. Only 1/3 of a bowl and lasted 30 minutes. Smoked out of an unbranded handmade canted straight egg that I usually smoke VaPers in so I get some perique spice every once in a while. Not unwelcome. First time getting a nic buzz in a long time. 20210921_164811.jpg

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
Evening all, started my day with a MM 5th Ave Legend packed full of Crooner and smoked it on the drive into work. For the drive home I smoked cubed Escudo in an AKB Meer. Last night I cut up the Escudo and left it out to dry all night and it smoked great, it took a light easily and smoked with minimal relights, had all the benefits of folded and stuffed coin but without the fuss that usually goes into smoking flake. C8991E15-BFCB-4350-9353-D82D4484329A.jpeg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Kendal Kentucky in a Meer...​

lvC1d91.jpg

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
Me too, I love everything of his that I've seen. It makes sense though as I believe King of the Hill is foundational to my sense of humor. It was a show everyone in my family loved to watch my whole life, even re-runs.
King of the Hill is a great show, it’s rare to find good clean comedy these days. That being said Beavis and Butt-head was a show my brother and I watched religiously lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.