Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Second bowl in this Michael Sebastian Bay rusticated lovat with Cumberland stem. Having some C&D Yorktown which is a great blend to break in pipes! The finish on this pipe has kind of a sticky feel, has anyone experienced this with his pipes before? My other bay is unstained. Happy smokes!View attachment 170557
@sax&pipes86 I was smoking Yorktown in my clay pipe at the Redcoats and Revolutionaries event at Cromford Mill when the blacksmith lit it from his forge 🔥!

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Trying out some Sutliff Voodoo Queen (sample courtesy of @Streeper541) in my Dr Grabow Omega, the first pipe I ever bought:

grabow_vdq_922.jpg

Unfortunately, it's another super-windy day on the porch, so it's hard to appreciate the flavors fully (room note? what room note?) Don't tell my doctor, but I'm scheming some way to smoke in an enclosed space on days like this...

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.