PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. It's rained all day and may rain all weekend, so it doesn't look good for walking. Watching the Yankees-Rays game.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
I'm thoroughly enjoying the first bowl after a four day abstinence of shame, because of a "discrepancy" between clench and clay pipe stem. I bit off a piece while messing around.
I was hoping for an order to arrive today so I could show off something new but it didn't arrive yet and I couldn't take life without my pipe.

So I got a good grip on myself instead of the clay, did some sanding and now here's the ol' reliable with some of the last bits of my latest batch.
A buck shorter and without the hemp twine binding, but ever so sweet. The coolest cat you ever wanna meet!

20220910_192752 - Copy.jpg

Cool smokes to all of you! :col:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown post-1964 Parker Super Bruyere 88/F group 3 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This will get me to lunch time. Larry's El Salvador Dali, neat, is my drink.
1964on_Parker_SB_88_group 3 bulldog.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I'm thoroughly enjoying the first bowl after a four day abstinence of shame, because of a "discrepancy" between clench and clay pipe stem. I bit off a piece while messing around.
I was hoping for an order to arrive today so I could show off something new but it didn't arrive yet and I couldn't take life without my pipe.

So I got a good grip on myself instead of the clay, did some sanding and now here's the ol' reliable with some of the last bits of my latest batch.
A buck shorter and without the hemp twine binding, but ever so sweet. The coolest cat you ever wanna meet!

View attachment 168311

Cool smokes to all of you! :col:
@Chaukisch Nice pipe and leaf; I'd smoke some of it in my clays...
Going to the UK pipe show in Nottingham tomorrow; I'll be wearing my Redcoat and smoking a clay pipe of baccy. Should I show them my clay pipe speed smoking ???
Got 7 bags of rubbish today and helped to make the Don Catchment Rivers Trust well dressing. Great 👌 to see Matt again as well!
Got bought a pint of beer 🍺 and given 6 cigarettes for my efforts; should I show off my 1 drag cigarette trick at the pipe show???

Status
Not open for further replies.