PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this big bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a smooth brown 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic saddle stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a while. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Got a lot done tonight, and have a few minutes to unwind before going to work.
Rinaldo Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog .jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Been working and listening to an episode of Cape Cod Mysteries from my own collection.
Comoy's_Sandblast 186 billiard.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Went lunting in the forest with wife and horse. C&D 8SB in my MM Country Gent. Lots of wind and movement made the smoke a little rough...probably should've taken Granger instead, but c'est la vie. Bird report: California scrub-jay, California quail, Steller's jay, Acorn woodpecker, Nuttall's woodpecker, Mountain chickadee, Oak titmouse, California towhee, and a very special Great horned owl as we were driving back home. Hope he/she goes to town on the mice out there tonight!

Listening to Pink Floyd's Obscured By Clouds (1972) in honor of Rick Wright, who passed away 14 years ago today.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A couple minutes away from smoking year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Time for an episode of Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.