PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spicy_boiii

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 5, 2020
Bay Area, California
Now smoking D&R Penhooker Silver
I hope one day Mark Ryan's joint is recognized for how special it was. Quality stuff. Lovely people. Gloria was a pleasure to order from.

I have all the Rimboche blends, and some varietal components, as ordered directly, pressed into plugs and into long-term storage.

It warms my heart, Jim, to see that you smoke the stuff on a regular basis. I'll stop the sap there as it detracts from the thread.

/Tangent.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a small, but tasty Jazz apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Accent in a pre-WWII straight smooth brown The Lumberman Special (Comoy’s) with a tapered black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working and listening The Third Man starring Orson Welles on the XM.
Lumberman Special (Comoy’s).jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Work's done for the day, and I'm smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Not sure if I'll end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown_right.jpg

Rpink53

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 31, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
Scottish Cake in a Tekin.
View attachment 166520
When George Boyadjiev was making my recent commission, I asked him to cut a new stem for this pipe. The previous was red and had a terrible button. A well done, hand cut stem, makes such a difference.
Agreed and looks great. My IMP is with Ryan Alden getting a handcut stem. The original IMP stem was less than awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.