PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of several years old Dunhill Elizabethan in a straight smooth, dark brown patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Larry's El Salvador Dali, neat, is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Dunhill_1952Apple_ODA_Bruyere_806 B124.jpg

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Started my pipe-smoking day with H&H WhiteKnight in my Grabow bulldog. It's another breezy day, and my porch doesn't help matters by facing into the prevailing winds. Still, I'm learning just to hold off on puffing (or relighting) until the breeze dies down for a bit. After the bowl was done, I was pleased to see that my pipe-mud fill at the bottom had darkened. Maybe it'll take this time!

grabow_wk_927.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1980 Century 100 Year Old Briar (GBD second) natural chubby egg with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Bought this at my local Tinderbox in 1980 for $16.95. I used to smoke it a lot back then, but not in the last number of years, so I thought I do a revisit for old times sake. It's actually a pretty good smoker.
Century (GBD).jpg

Paul lec

Lifer
May 28, 2020
Smoking Amphora Burley in a Rossi billiard. Doesn’t look good here with Ian coming, as prepped as I can be, I’m inland and in some hills(yes Florida does have some hilly country). Hope to see you all on the other side of this. Plus just to make things interesting, I have the shingles😵‍💫

avail

Can't Leave
Oct 13, 2015
Michigan
Paul's Black & Gold Cavendish, in the Yorkshire estate 6 mil, Red Rose tea...

xM2MQCnl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.