***What Are You Smoking *** (Sept. 2014)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
P&W #13 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Finished off the last of my home mix C&D dark burley and Altadis Dark Obsession Canvendish/walnut, in

an EWA smooth green churchwarden Group 2 watching the Robin Williams memorial show

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Wessex B.C. Dark Flake in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank. I've enough for one more bowl.

elduderino

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2014
St.Paul, MN
Smoking my first self restored Kaywoodie Bulldog estate with some 965 in the bowl. I'm sending the Kaywoodie along with two MM Cobs, a tamper, pipe cleaners, a few oz of bacci, and a detailed 5 page letter of how to smoke pipe dos and donts as an intro to pipe smoking! I'm kinda forcing him to smoke Latakia blends in the Kaywoodie pipe for we both enjoy bonfires when go to visit my dad in the northern MN sticks. He has no idea I've taken to the pipe. I've enjoyed pipe so much I no longer hit the nails, I hope he will do the same.
Sorry for the rant! I'm just excited to share a new hobby with my father for his Bday. We have never been very close. Hope this changes things.
7EE82DF3-3D4B-4270-B57E-00D657FE3765_zpsc5dyqaq8.jpg
[/url][/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.