PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

tmc

Lurker
Aug 18, 2024
Michigan
Out for a walk and a bowl of Mac Baren vanilla flake with my boy. I used the fold and stuff method and it’s smoking pretty good. This bowl is a little wet compared to previous bowls. I had a slice dry and ready to stuff but my dog ate it… So I had no other choice than one straight from the tin.

This is my fourth bowl of this blend—and first aromatic at that. Upon opening it and getting a whiff my first thought was to toss it in the garbage. Fortunately the overwhelming aroma is not nearly as strong when smoked. I’ll finish the tin and see if it grows on me.

Flake thief
IMG_2583.jpeg

Wessex 605
IMG_2585.jpeg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
image.jpg
Dr. Grabow Royal Duke with a metal band on a Bulldog with a black saddle stem and slight bend. Smoking Three Friars a very pleasant surprise from @MarkinGeorgia who among his many talents, has excellent taste in tobacco. The Virginia and burley play nicely with each other as well as the Perique. A nice change up from some of my other tobaccos.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Well you think you're sitting down for a nice Friday smoke and Smokus Interruptus! Water system cistern alarm went off and had go investigate, check some meters, make some calls. Suspect recent work that opened up our supply line trench may have cracked the line (evidenced by wet area over the worksite).. At least any fixing will be on someone else's dime. :rolleyes: But back to smoking! Now Tilbury in the Mastro de Paja 3AL Egg
IMG_8319.jpg

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Connecticut, USA
Final pipe of the night, Lane 1-Q in the Barontini 1/2 spigot bent billiard with 9mm filter. I discovered something interesting about this Barontini. The shank is drilled like a system pipe, I accidentally tipped the condensation into the bowl when emptying the pipe necessitating a wipe out. And ... without a filter it passes a pipe cleaner to the bowl !!!! Very pleased yet again.
1729905669476.jpeg

thomasw

Lifer
Dec 5, 2016
MAB6Gxp.jpeg

While watching the first game of the Fall Classic, I am smoking a bowl of HH BK in a 1956 250 root briar billiard...