PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2014
8DAF2F74-DE1C-4E1C-9EF2-0CCF927EC380.jpeg

Finally took my XL23 for a walk loaded with Dunhill Nightcap (I think that tin is nearly 10 years old now).
The flavor here is more like pressed black tea than my preferred musty and savory Latakia/Oriental blends, which is in line with other reviews of Nightcap so I doubt this tin has changed too much (jarred after opening, don't trust the tins).

As usual with Dunhill tobacco it's a nice thin cut and burns wonderfully, though this tin was nearly dried out when I opened it, so now that I've re-hydrated the tobacco we'll see what that does to the flavors next time.
Definitely heavy N, I couldn't finish the bowl (also dieting today so not much food to counter).

BlueRidge

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2022
Kendal Flake in a Pete 80s
hcY3pUth.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Jazz in the garage, 29 degrees and the wind is howling and leaves are dropping in droves after rain and more rain - mellowing out with Pete ‘23 PPN XL5BC and Wilke Palmer. We’re supposed to get snow tomorrow! Pup will have a blast. View attachment 256561
Sunny, winds light and variable, highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 50s here in NC. Been outside working in the yard sweating my arse off. I'm now smoking Stonehaven in a meer listening to the AC run. I've got the rest of the weekend to enjoy this weather before the crap you're experiencing gets to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.