Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
No, because I thought that was you talking and making the video? 🤔

P.S. I see you mentioned to unclerasta you’re at the 8:30 mark in the video, I’ll go have another look. :)
@PipeIT Yes I did some of the narration but I can be seen on screen drawing. Amazing how the forum members (who have never met me, apart from @simong) recognise me from a video made 30 years ago!

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Doubling up, Pipe Force V, trying to get some moisture back in this pipe since it has a loose stem since the recent weather change. Contemplating storing it with Boveda for a few days. It really is one of my best, most consistent smokers. Former pipes I like are about 3 times what I like to pay, but I understand why. This one was a lucky find, barely in my price range.
View attachment 252154

Hmm, maybe a q-tip dipped in a little purified drinking water and swab it inside the mortise, then put the stem in and let it sit, should do the trick. 🤔

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
@PipeIT Yes I did some of the narration but I can be seen on screen drawing. Amazing how the forum members (who have never met me, apart from @simong) recognise me from a video made 30 years ago!

I thought you were talking about the Nottingham pipe show video from yesterday?

The second and forth videos are restricted and I can’t watch them here.

What, 30 years ago? Holy Crap, I thought you were only 28-30 years old. LOL 😝

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of a bowl through this bowl of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post-1938 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. Please consider asking Smoking Pipes to bring back this model. This may get me to dinner time.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
2018 HU Director’s Cut in a Bay Denmark Apple.

This one goes out to @KORNEY our Israel brother! 🇮🇱 ❤️

I truly hope you, friends, family and loved ones are not affected by this tragedy.

Be safe and be well @KORNEY ❤️

P.S. Here’s my straight face KORNEY pipe impression LOL, just kidding mate. Next time, if everything is ok for you in Israel, come back and give us a nice smile, with that pipe in your mouth. :)

253115FD-A932-47D2-ABE8-1A189015C834.jpeg

5070C71B-4999-4D9F-B3A7-36898FE6768D.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.