PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the last quarter of this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a 2002 medium bend smooth brown Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Brewers-D-Backs game.
Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Off to the studio to touch up the five pages of the Betty & Veronica story that I finished earlier today with a bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I just love it because you have all these baller pipes but still buy (and smoke) Genods. But it’s also clear by their grain that they’re also ballers, just without the high price tag.
Yeah, I hunt them for a reason! It takes some regular drop-watching to find the more spectacular ones, but they’re out there and available pretty regularly.

It’s nice to have pipes around that are not only pretty to look at and smoke beautifully and comfortably, but that I can also take out adventuring without having a heart attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.