PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Should be here on the 2nd with some other stuff!! Will report back! With winter arriving speed smoking will be quite advantageous!!
@Tate Let me know how you get on; maybe upload some photos of your clay and a video of you downing a clay bowl of Five Brothers. Do you think speed smoking a clay pipe would give you a baccy rush?

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
About to pack some Anthology in my 1915 GBD. I’m watching the Covid enquiry (a total circle jerk and waste of time) on the bbc. I’m sure it’s a good use of public money though 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry I couldn’t keep a straight face saying that. View attachment 257589
Love that pipe and it’s history!
Truly an amazing acquisition.

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
@Tate Let me know how you get on; maybe upload some photos of your clay and a video of you downing a clay bowl of Five Brothers. Do you think speed smoking a clay pipe would give you a baccy rush?
Will do man! Five Brothers usually gives me a little rush so maybe a bit more intense going faster? I read you can't use pipe cleaners on clay is that true?

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Will do man! Five Brothers usually gives me a little rush so maybe a bit more intense going faster? I read you can't use pipe cleaners on clay is that true?
@Tate Depends on the stem thickness; I use Wilson's of Sharrow Extra Thin pipe cleaners to clean the stem & wipe the bowl out with a piece of kitchen roll. Going to smoke some more Clan in the clay pipe now.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Gold Star Panama Esmeralda Geisha, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Rusticated.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.