PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Maybe avoid exhaling stronger blends through your nose -also know as retrohaling a phrase I can’t stand personally, to me a retrohale is the greeting “what’s new daddyo” but that’s beside the point- as the nasal cavity absorbs more nicotine and you’re pushing the smoke past the more tender back of your throat.
I feel the same about that term. 😂

Cloozoe

Lifer
Sep 1, 2023
BBF on a rainy Friday morning.

IMG_5722.jpeg

While attempting to come up with a witticism for today, my mind turned to my old arch-nemesis, Ralph, a self-important dope who was a moderator on a classic fly rod forum. This august position represented the acme of Ralph's achievements, and he seemed to be under the impression that in terms of prestige and power it was something along the lines of, say, Secretary of Defense.

Ralph last laughed back in 1937 when one of his play-mates fell and broke his leg. He last said something funny never.

He used to chastise me regularly; here's how he would have reacted to yesterday's little chicken-milking joke:

"Cloozoe: I fail to see how chickens have anything to do with fly-fishing. You are to confine yourself to relevant posts. Furthermore, chickens don't give milk. Further-furthermore, while I can't prove it, I strongly suspect you are aware that chickens don't give milk and are deliberately attempting to misinform the membership in violation of forum rules. You've been spoken to about such violations before and are now on double super-secret probation. Any additional transgressions will result in YOUR PERMANENT BANISHMENT!"

Happy Friday, all.

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
C&D House Reserve made exclusive for Briarworks. I got this tin and 2 pipes while I visited the factory on my way to Daytona Bike Week last year with my son. This mix has "Stoved & Unstoved Red and Bright Virginias" according to the label and is quite good. Thinking about it now, I should have used one of my Briarworks pipe for the smoke. Oh well, there is always later today to correct my error. I have the day off!

IMG_6258.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.