PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some snacking, and am closing in on the last third of this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
Friday morning pipes: C&D Gentleman Caller in my cobbit and HU Nashville County in my unnamed prince.

GC is interesting. I believe I have had deer tongue before, but this was very inconsistent. It seems like it would have been better with more of it in there.

NC has been drying in my pipe for a week now. I forget how much I enjoy this blend. This and a cup of coffee sets the day right and puts a jiggle in my wiggle.

Happy Friday, all.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
Home for a coffee and a think, got cattle stranded in a few spots but they are standing on dry’ ish ground but we have lots of damage. Fences washed away, roads too. Bowl of St James plug whilst I contemplate the work ahead 🤦‍♂️

I doubt that praying helps, but if so I would. You’ve got a lot to do, to get your farm and land fixed up again. It appears that your cattle thankfully knew what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.