PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Ah yee cricket, watched a few hours, and as a dump European didn’t understand anything about it at all. Even the rules are a mystery to me. Greetings to Down Under.
Hi UB……………cricket is definitely a love/hate thing and yes the rules can be quite difficult. Hope your day is good my friend, pouring rain here still, flooding really starting to become an issue.
Smoking some MB Latakia flake in a little Eltang basic as I pen this.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Phillies game, and getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Barling_249.jpg

midcentry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2022
Utah
Some Haddo’s Delight in my classiest Peterson. I bought this tin a little over a year ago based on recommendations here and on YT. Cracked it open, dislike the smell and jarred it up. Had a hankering for a peripheral heavy born and remembered hearing that HD had a decent amount. So far really enjoying this stuff! Sweet, tart, almost savory.

Attachments

• 86DC5FFE-8591-4A15-AFF6-395072B002A9.jpeg
    86DC5FFE-8591-4A15-AFF6-395072B002A9.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 5

midcentry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2022
Utah
Some Haddo’s Delight in my classiest Peterson. I bought this tin a little over a year ago based on recommendations here and on YT. Cracked it open, dislike the smell and jarred it up. Had a hankering for a peripheral heavy born and remembered hearing that HD had a decent amount. So far really enjoying this stuff! Sweet, tart, almost savory.
How in the hell did Heavy Perique Blend autocorrect to peripheral heavy born 😂

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a big, very tasty golden delicious apple, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.