PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Well I walked right into that one didn’t I. 🤦

My only rebuttal is that you have the same taste in women as Shane Warne. As a kiwi, my life’s goal is to avoid any potential comparison with ol Warnie, heck of a leg spinner he was though.
He was, bless him.
Good for a laugh too, I saw him play at the MCG once. He was out fielding right in front of the ‘Barmy Army’ crowd, taking the piss & winding us all up. Lol

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
He was, bless him.
Good for a laugh too, I saw him play at the MCG once. He was out fielding right in front of the ‘Barmy Army’ crowd, taking the piss & winding us all up. Lol
Yes he was. I learnt to swear in the bench seats of black caps and Aussie one day matches at eden park. I’ll never forget the first chant I took part of as a 6 year old or so: “Bret Lee’s a wanker”

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Yes he was. I learnt to swear in the bench seats of black caps and Aussie one day matches at eden park. I’ll never forget the first chant I took part of as a 6 year old or so: “Bret Lee’s a wanker”
Lol
When I was there I remember David Boon copping it from us poms in the crowd. ‘He’s fat, he’s round, his arse is on the ground, David Boon, David Boon!’ The Aussies didn’t seem to like it though, even though we were all singing it to them.😀

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am about a third of the way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Magnum Roastery Jamaican Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink. Got a tin of the upcoming GL Pease blend today, so it's time to decide on what pipes to use for review.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.