PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
McClelland Dark Star in a Peterson Around the World series bent bulldog, this pipe dedicated to Ireland with an Irish cross on the nickel band and deep red stain. This series was done for about five pipes -- maybe Ireland, U.S., U.K., France and Italy, each pipe in the same color scheme but different shapes. The series was available for about five years in the twenty tens, I think. I have only the one for Ireland.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Late afternoon bowl of C&D Chenet's Cake in an Upshall sandblast Canadian size 4. The AhiKa/PipeIT exchange in today's forum got me thinking of my pipesmoking Grandfather. He passed long before I took up the um, tobacco pipe, and I only remember his tobaccos that I loved to play in as a child. But not his pipes. And I remember the pictures my Grandmother had of her childhood on my great-Grandparents' Connecticut shade tobacco holdings spread out across several towns. All sold to Consolidated in the Twenties, money mostly lost in the Crash. But connections were still there so my Mom worked summers while in College in the main office and was proposed to by the Venezuelan owner's son (still have his cigar case). Damnably, she said no - and so I was doomed before birth to a life of peasantry. Oh well. Nice memories in any event, so Thanks Forum! And those Maas Meers are wonderful to behold.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a quarter of a bowl left of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Baskerville.jpg