PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Thank you! Blue Room Briars is carrying these pipes now and I‘m impressed, lots of bang for the buck here. I’m not normally big on rusticated finishes but I really like how this one is done.
Yes, they are very well priced. I’m glad to hear you are happy with the fit and finish. I’ve been looking at them on the Danish Pipe Shop’s site - they have several Liverpools but no billiards at the moment

Jun 23, 2019
Scottie Piersel pencil-shank morta chimney-dog burning damn near a quarter tin of C&D's 'From Beyond' with a heavy pitch of Penzance for creaminess:

swR9Mupl.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Envy apple, and am smoking J.F. Germain & Son Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite tapered stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Watching a documentary on James Cagney.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2019 black rusticated Peterson 312 full bend billiard with a military mount and a nickel cap with a cumberland 4AB stem and a N.A.P. bit. Watching a documentary about the development of early television. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
PetersonNAP.jpg

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
Earlier today finished off 2 leftover bowls of Storm Front and PS Luxury Navy Flake which were both fantastic.
Love that you can come back to a half smoked pipe and pick right up where you left off and in some cases it's an improvement.

Anyway, finishing the day with another bowl of John Pattons Storm Front and a can of hard cider ( closest thing I have to beer at the moment )