PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
I always love your posts - they make it appear as though you live in a rain forest. Then again …maybe you do? Anyway I enjoy the pipes and foliage shots!
Those are raspberry bushes… And they turn pretty colors in the Fall. I live in the city. I have property up North with even more woodsy views. But when I’m up there I rarely take my phone along…

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a very tasty cinnamon raisin French toast and peach slices lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of Watch City COE Beta Test Blend #1 in a 1978 BBB straight smooth brown Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this great smoker! Such a beautiful day with lots of tobacco and pipes, and it's a off-diet day, too. Hard to want more than all of this. Going walking soon for exercise and to enjoy the weather.
B.B.B._Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Bogie in a Meer...
9ZyC0Cp.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Watch City COE Beta Test Blend #2 in a black and brown sandblasted quarter bend 2015 Brebbia 2112 Fat Bob squashed tomato with a tapered black acrylic stem. First time smoking this pipe. Was waiting for the right tobacco to smoke in it, which is a common occurrence for me. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Brebbia_Fat Boy.jpg

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I enjoyed a sunny, warm Autumn afternoon on the patio, working a crossword, sipping Barrie House Tarrazu coffee, and smoking my "Dino's Mixture"( Full Virginia Flake, University Flake 2:1, and pinches of Samovar, 50 year old Mahalla and Latakia, and a bit of McClelland's Syrian Latakia), in a Transition Barling 5919.
Man, I love retirement!

1634598441363.png