PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

F4RM3R

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 28, 2019
Canada
Whole leaf blend. Dark stoved full va per.

Dark stoved red Virginia and black stoved bright Virginia and a full helping of perique(25%). No bright notes here, just deep stoved goodness with lots of fruitiness and an almost graham cracker thing going on. And of course lots of spice! Just for the first half bowl, then it settles down into a nice full Virginia smoke. Then the black stoved bright va, pokes its head out sometimes and it’s a real creamy smoke. Maybe I should add more next time?

65% dark stoved red virginia(about 6 hours, dark brown with some black patches)
10% black stoved bright Virginia
25% perique

Ribbon cut and it still burns nice and cool. Through a beat up(or well used) Altinay lattice billiard. Got it for like 10$ on eBay cause it was missing the stem and there was slight cracks in the mortise. Just wrapped it with some waxed thread and got a stem and was good to go. Has been a good one I don’t smoke often enough. It’s starting to colour a bit more, but it had most of its patina there when I got it.

image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty peach, and am a quarter of the way through my last smoke of the day, which is Wilke Peanut Butter in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite tapered stem.
Savory's_Cherrywood.jpg