weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Glorious CONDOR Plug in a Meer...
feAbUOu.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
C&D Big'n'Burley, a full-strength English, in a Jerry Perry asymmetrical (Japanese influenced?) bent freehand pocket pipe of cocobolo wood with a orange-brown table leg stem. Jerry does a nice merging of originality and simplicity. I think he may be selling pipes at the Village of Yesteryear at the N.C. State Fair later this month, if it goes on as planned. No announcements to the contrary yet. Every North Carolina pipe smoker should have Jerry on his rack.

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
A 2nd bowl of another crossover blend - Sillem's Black
In another olive wood pipe. This one by Davorin Denovic who is probably best known for his morta creations.

The brandy shape with the mass of wood towards the base means it never gets hot.

I have never gotten even a hint of "olive or olive oil" taste/flavour from either of my olive wood pipes. Well-seasoned wood perhaps.

Anyone on the Forums with experiences to share of their olive wood pipes ?image.jpg

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
First pipe of the new day, Warped Until the End in a Birinci Eagle Claw Meer, Hot Salted Caramel Cocoa on the side. First try of this particular Warped Blend.

Weather for Weather Nerds/Pilots:

030453Z AUTO 20004KT 8SM CLR 19/18 A2985 RMK AO2

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Good Morning everyone or at least those of you who are awake. It looks to be another beautiful Florida day with an expected high of 90 degrees. I am going to start my day off with a bowl of Mick McQuaid Plug tobacco cut not too thick and not to thin. My pipe de jour will be the same one as yesterday evening since I am determined to get that damned pipe to color even if it kills both of us in the process. Here is yesterdays pipe for those of you who actually missed yesterdays posting!

thumbnail-3.jpeg