PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
Thought I was going to bed… but, I thought a cob of 5 bros. would seal the deal for the evening. As far as the “codgers” go…this so far is only one I actually like smoking. Although, never had carter hall…so, finally found some where I could order it. ?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2015 Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9708B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to work as I listen to the post-game show.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9708B_pot.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Deluxe Crumb Cut in a Mark Tinsky Black & Tan Bulldog View attachment 103014

I thought for a second you had bought this one, but I was like damm, that was a fast sale... LOL ?

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
A welcome bowl of Germain’s Brown Flake in a BJV Pipes Shotgun Poker.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer View attachment 103172

Ahhhh when did the beard go? ?

I swear the last pic you posted there was this bearded Scotsman LOL ?

P.S. After posting, I later read you mentioned you were ill and shaved it, hope you doing better mate! :)

Last edited:

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Now smoking year 2018 Solani 633 in a 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Cleaned a few pipes while I've watched the ball game.
View attachment 103323
I sure hope the bowl of 633 was better than the Dodgers' offense... ?????

If I had a tin of tobacco for every baserunner the Dodgers have stranded since I started watching them, my cellar would put chasingembers' cellar to shame...

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Wilke Peanut Butter and Chocolate in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem. Fed Suzy, Molly and three feral cats. Brewing more Community Coffee before going back to work. Listening to Fibber McGee and Molly.
Sir_Jeffrey_Dublin.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I sure hope the bowl of 633 was better than the Dodgers' offense... ?????

If I had a tin of tobacco for every baserunner the Dodgers have stranded since I started watching them, my cellar would put chasingembers' cellar to shame...
The Braves do their share of missing scoring chances, too. Maybe that's why their players have so few children?