PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast and apple slices lunch, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Afternoon Fall bowl of GL Pease Westminster in a large Upshall P smooth Poker with a sterling silver-banded long square shank and matching eighth-bent stem. Very nice English blend, but not as savory as I used to prefer like LJ Peretti Royal (I craved heavy English and Latakia years back), and did a number on my tastebuds. Hastily followed St. Bruno RR in a "sweetening" MM Cob.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A few minutes away from smoking year 2013 FVF in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a while. Going to do some research and needed a long, enjoyable smoke while I do it. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Rinaldo Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog .jpg