PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Verdant

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2021
Pacific Northwest
I have not smoked the most iconic pipe in my collection for a very long time. Today is the day to make amends: Smoking Gawith Hoggarth and Company Best Brown No 2 in a Sixten Ivarsson pipe in the Peewit shape. Drinking a pour of Ardbeg Uigeadail which incidentally is my most favorite Islay
View attachment 100440
Love Ardbeg and haven't heard of that one. I'm a iodine and brine Laphroaig lover too.

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Good day and happy weekend good people.

The "Corn Cobs Phase" in my rotation has started, so now I am smoking my Country Gentleman (with a new stem) and in it I have Amphora Burley. On the side Turkish/Greek coffee, double.

It looks like Autumn is starting here but sometimes October becomes the "fifth month of Summer" in Greece, we'll see...

Amphora Burley in MM Country Gentleman with new stem.JPG

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Storm clouds gathering, so I picked 2 small pipes for quick smokes this afternoon.

GLP Navigator in a Royal Copenhagen double-walled porcelain Dublin, silver band and tapered vulcanite stem. Tiny Group 1 conical bowl. Used for short smokes or as a taster.View attachment 100492

@OzPiper beautiful pipe! ?

Oooh @halfdan lookie lookie... :)

You tried Porcelain?

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
@OzPiper beautiful pipe! ?

Oooh @halfdan lookie lookie... :)

You tried Porcelain?
Thank you. I bought it in the early '80s, along with a "golf ball" shaped one for my brother.

It smokes a lot cooler now that I've learnt to dry the tobacco more, and to sip rather than puff like a Choo-Choo train ?

The small chamber (because of its double-walled construction) limits its use for me.