PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
C2760B60-D174-4C31-88B4-0070507CEA4D.jpeg
Marxman Six Panel saddle stem with John Dengler Black Maria, a mild English Blend with a good room note. This Marxman cleaned up exceptionally well. As to its quality, it reminds me of a Dr. Grabow. This will become a pipe I’ll keep in our Laughlin condo, California and Nevada’s substitute for Lake of the Ozarks. Wait, that would be Lake Havasu.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
J
Good afternoon. Smoking now with. R. McConnell- Red Virginia, in a MM Cobbler and a mug black coffee................View attachment 103718

@JOHN72. I will be in Spain in a few days for about two weeks. My postings will be coming from there. Looking forward to a change of pace.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finishing a bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
GH Scotch Mixture in a Peterson Killarney smooth ebony bent B11 brandy/sitter. I wanted to try a GH blend, and this is a very mild but flavorful one, billed as the most popular Lat blend in Europe. The pipe is one of my all-time favorite shapes, so I have two, the Killarney and a Shannon.