Not open for further replies.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
2dtuf0o.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Home after a very fun and productive CORPS show. I didn't get to see all the fellow internet pipe smokers, but I did get to meet some of them. Just smoked Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.
So, I got lots of samples from various vendors to review. Spent a lot of time talking with Sutliff's blender, Carl McCallister, MacBaren's Per Jensen, and Russ Ouellette. Furious completely surprised me with a big quart size jar of 1960s EGR. That would have been cool enough, but thanks to Furious, I got one of my long standing PAD wants: a Peterson Pre-Republic in the shape and style that I wanted. I debated all weekend as to what to smoke in it, and until I make up my mind, I'm starting off with FVF in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson straight smooth Bulldog with a sterling silver band. Many grateful thanks to you, Furious, for the pre-Republic I have wanted for so long!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
C&D Old Joe Krantz in a Stanwell black brushed Sixten Ivarsson designed Stanwell 86 pot

andy

Might Stick Around
Aug 28, 2013
Molto Dolche in my raw MM Freehand with warden stem = pure bliss for well over an hour

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
First Responders in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo craving on the shank.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256.

Status
Not open for further replies.