PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Btw, a free business meeting lunch was two small rib-eye steaks with potatoes, asparagus and assorted olives on the side, and ice cream for dessert. The portions were kind of small, so I went and got of heavily loaded medium meat pizza. :) Two of my friends split one, and they barely managed to finish it. I razzed them about it. All the ferals were waiting for us when we came home, and we had to spend time keeping them apart so they could all eat in peace.

Anyway, I just finished smoking year 2013 Capstan Gold in a straight black 1932 Dunhill R double patent shell pot with a vernon tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1932_pot.jpg

Aug 11, 2023
🙆🏾‍♂️ Well... I gotta lotta White Knight 10th Anniversary left over from last year. It's dry, kinda wanted to toss it. THEN... I had an idea. A terrible idea...
View attachment 260187
IMG_20231109_232608115_HDR.jpg

Now.... I've broken 3 pipe mouthpieces this last two weeks. Which is ridiculous. Two of those were estates that I had repaired and sanded with activated carbon multiple times. One of them was simply a free Muxiang pipe I got with a Firedog bag. Three of my other pipes are already prefilled with the last of my Cerberus. So I simply rolled the remainder of the white knight in the wax paper it came with. It burned to fast and nearly exploded. 🧨 BUT I slowed down and it actually worked for a moment. But THEN 😫 an awful taste came into my mouth as the paper spoiled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.