PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
More Five Brothers in the clay for lunch!
@Tate Good to see you enjoying your clay; I might be getting some competition:)
Clan in a clay today; still got 2 tins & a packet from Nottingham and a GBP2 sampler of Bob's Flake from my last visit to Buxton. I think Gawith flakes are very well suited to clay pipes! Going to get some more Gawith Hoggarth in Buxton - and maybe another clay to smoke it in...

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
@Tate Good to see you enjoying your clay; I might be getting some competition:)
Clan in a clay today; still got 2 tins & a packet from Nottingham and a GBP2 sampler of Bob's Flake from my last visit to Buxton. I think Gawith flakes are very well suited to clay pipes! Going to get some more Gawith Hoggarth in Buxton - and maybe another clay to smoke it in...
Heck yeah, buddy! I have definitely been enjoying it!

BlueRidge

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2022
Kendal Kentucky in a 125th anni 20s
HZ0Xp4Nh.jpg

obc83

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 4, 2023
First snow in downeast Maine, happening right now. I remember one time 20 years ago, I mentioned to my father how much I still loved the snow even after a whole childhood of shoveling and he got hilariously angry. "Wait til you shovel every winter for 35 years, you won't be so happy about it then you little shit." Apparently it's not a phase, I still get way too excited about it. Sorry Dad. New favorite Rattray's and a bowl of the Cap'n. Have a good night everyone.
KIMG0489~2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.