PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Coffee from a freshly opened bag of Gold Star Brazilian Bourbon Santos, neat, is my drink. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave, but when Sam the Scamp showed up, I had put Daisy and Tomato in the house so they wouldn't chase Sam away. Our friend Teresa (a fellow cat lover) was here, and Sam was exceptionally friendly to her in their first meeting. Sam is such a delightful cat. His ears look like a rabbit's, and he most certainly runs like one. Playful and fun.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg
Sam_daylight1.jpg

Last edited:

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Such a cool little Autumn themed cutty. The Bakelite feels soft enough, not as soft as vulcanite. It’s pretty as all get out! Exclusive in my new Abe Herbaugh. 🥰 First bowl, smokin like a dream.
View attachment 259721

View attachment 259722

I thought the Forum PAD Prerequisite Rules, you’re suppose to show us those fancy high res photos from the carvers... 🤔

Now these are some nice looking pics!

Tbaggins

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2021
Montana
First one of his dublin‘s I’ve seen out in the wild……..how does it smoke?
Smokes damn good, only problem is the bit is fairly chunky and will try to fall out of your mouth. Definitely not like Eltangs regular bits, but I suppose that’s why it’s a fifth of the cost. I’ll probably pick up another basic in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.