PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
The sun came today and wind was lite. Took a stroll around the yard surveying and noting of what needs to be completed before Winter. Enjoyed some 2021 C&D Red Virginia Cavendish that has settled into an amazing smoke. Super smooth, subtly sweet with some baked bread notes. Employed the KW billiard Meer- a great little pipe indeed.
My Mom decided I could have these Hummel figurines when I visited her a few weeks ago. I’ve loved them since I was a child. They were purchased in Germany back in 1960 two years before I was born there in Augsburg. Dad was stationed there then.
View attachment 259541
View attachment 259542
Very cool. I’ve got one from my grandmother, the rest of her collection disappeared via my siblings over time.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Have a third of a bowl left of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a medium bend black sandblasted IPSD 2016 Mark Tinsky book keeper 5 with a square shank and a black acrylic saddle stem with a cream colored accent. That'll do it for me today.
Tinsky_BookKeeper_side.jpg

Early this afternoon I went to get the mail. Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave were lying on the part of the deck where the sun was shining. As I walked by the front of the house, I heard Sam the Scamp meowing. He was hiding behind the bushes, and when he heard me coming, he stuck his head out to let me know he was there and was hungry. Tomato heard him, and came out to see what was going on, and probably to scare him off, too. I picked Sam up, got the mail, and went into the house. Sam was purring the entire time I held him because he knew I would take care of him. I got a plate and a cup of dry food, and took him to the front porch so he could eat away from the other cats. Sam ate every morsel of food, and then walked around my legs, brushing against me. He is always grateful.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
When I go to Buxton Crescent I need to check out by 10am on my final day and the pub I'm going to for lunch opens at 12 so will go to get my refills from Day Zero, loose Gawith Hoggarth from Appleyard's & fill my water bottles at the drinking fountains in the 2 hours between check-out & lunch. Looking forward to hitting the pool - I hope the weather's OK as Buxton seems to be cold & wet most of the time:)
Looking forward to going; need to sort the tablet blister packs I'm taking for recycling & get my empty bottles / baccy pouches ready:) Not much single use with me!

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
HU Anniversary 5 Year in a Ser Jacopo. This one is interesting. Not my usual tobacco profile. It reminds me of something GL Pease might put together. The Balsaic is Balsasmico, not balsamic vinegar. No notes of vinegar but it does have a Balsamic Onami taste. A bit on the darker side vs sweeter side. Im going to have to think about this one a while.

sj-DeNoiseAI-standard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.