PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
On to my second bowl of the day with Low Country Santee by Cornell & Diehl in a Missouri Meerschaum Country Gentleman.

IMG20231022150915~2.jpg

This blend always tricks me, because when you smell it in the tin it has this amazingly strong and mouthwateringly wonderful apple aroma, but then when you light it up and smoke it all you get is a basic grassy Virginia with a touch of lightly sweetened Black Cavendish. You'd think after smoking this blend 5 or 6 times I wouldn't keep falling for it, but here we are yet again.

Santee, the deceiver.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Have been down and out a few days. Looks like still a few more. Got clobbered with sinus infection, strep throat, and a violent cough. Sure somethin going around. Even THINKIN about smoking makes me cough. I gather you are sick too @Birddog66 . Here's hoping we all get over this nasty crap soon. See y'all on the flipside.
I am very sorry for your health condition. I hope it will be solved as best and as fast as possible. A big hug friend Carol.🥲❤️‍🩹

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Have been down and out a few days. Looks like still a few more. Got clobbered with sinus infection, strep throat, and a violent cough. Sure somethin going around. Even THINKIN about smoking makes me cough. I gather you are sick too @Birddog66 . Here's hoping we all get over this nasty crap soon. See y'all on the flipside.
May it pass quickly.
Lotsa crud going around these parts this fall too.

Status
Not open for further replies.