PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off this month with a bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

huckleberry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2017
Kentucky
Since November is MY start of the Holiday season, (My Birthday, USMC Birthday, Veterans Day, and Thanksgiving), I am starting the month off with some jarred McClelland 2035-Dark Navy Flake in a Peterson Rusticated B10 with a nickel band with a sun burst on it. Sorry I'm unable to post a picture....puffy

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I kinda wish it was 2013 again, there’s a lot of things I’d change and a very special person I’d save if I could. I’d also stock up on Gitanes cigarettes and Samson rolling tobacco as it’s verboten here now and I’d kill for a Gitanes to have with my coffee this morning. Still there’s no use dwelling in the past.

I’m starting off this month with PS Lux Navy rolls in a panelled Kaywoodie from a matched grain set and the usual Lavazza coffee with Chim and WeeBay on my lap. I have a fan to direct the smoke away from them.
Wishing everyone has a great November 🙏
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.