PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Have had a busy day while I was off the forums. I smoked a bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Next was 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

And I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I bought a flame grain 80s a few years ago, and was not enamored with it at first, but I kept smoking it because I liked the shape and all. It’s turned into one of my favorite pipes and favorite shapes. I LOVE a good spigot also! Beautiful pipe there Mr. Inks!😀
Thanks, man. I love silver spigots, and am very fortunate to have a few.

JimPM

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2021
Stumbled upon a couple ounces of C&D's Cordial that bought out in Portland a while back, too many sample blends on hand it seems. It's coming across rather delightfully in flavor within my Balandis made 830 series Buffalo-hided briar. Lots of good Turkish/Oriental spicing leading in the forward profile. The Yuengling Porter is lightening my spirits as well on this cold rainy Friday eve.1668219001624.jpeg

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Stumbled upon a couple ounces of C&D's Cordial that bought out in Portland a while back, too many sample blends on hand it seems. It's coming across rather delightfully in flavor within my Balandis made 830 series Buffalo-hided briar. Lots of good Turkish/Oriental spicing leading in the forward profile. The Yuengling Porter is lightening my spirits as well on this cold rainy Friday eve.View attachment 180898
Now I gotta hunt for that porter.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm closing in on the half way mark of this bowl of KBV Verge Engine 2022 beta in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.