PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Last smoke of the month was the last of my C&D Star of the East in a Savinelli Bacco 321 bent author. Must've been longer than I thought since I changed filters, because it tasted like fermented ocelot dingleberries. I let the pipe cool, changed filters, and gave it another go. Made all the difference. Let that be a lesson to my fellow balsa brethren: stay on top of the number of smokes!

Too cold outside, so I smoked inside my workspace. So I have no bird report this time around. Next time, though!

bacco & pouch.jpg

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Been feeling really dodgy since Monday. Well thankfully it's not Covid, but some chest/cold/flu thing that has knocked the stuffing out of me. My sides ache from coughing and sneezing. A smart person would avoid smoking but I can't find one nearby so I took a chance and smoked the Brown Clunee that I'd set up in a Rossi 8510 since Sunday night. I can still taste the tobacco so that's good, but I'd be best served by giving my chest a couple more days to recover.
I hope what ever you’ve got doesn’t linger. And at least if you have to stay home from work there is World Cup footie to watch!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
While I was off-line, I smoked GLP Bankside in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.
Charatan_Special_pot.jpg

Year 2016 Peterson 3Ps in a medium bent smooth walnut year 1987 medium bend Peterson 80S Bulldog Silver Spigot with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_80S_WalnutSSBulldog.jpg

Year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2022) in a black straight, grain etched family era (Post WW2) Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem.

For dinner, I had a medium, extra sauce, extra cheese, extra pepperoni, extra ham, extra mushrooms, extra black olives and sausage pizza with a slice of pecan pie and a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.