PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
My first go at Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in my Savinelli Punto Oro Gold (701) lovat with vulcanite stem. This is a couple of years old. I opened the tin a few weeks ago to expose it to air and left it with the lid on. It's a little dryer now in the tin, so I decided to have a go at it and left a couple of flakes to air dry for an hour. This seems to be at perfect smoking humidity now. I might try fold and stuff next time. For now...rubbed out...this is one of the best tasting Virginias I've ever had, hands down. Very smooth-smoking too.

IMG_3070.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I finally got some sleep, and smoked a bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Spent most of that time returning phone calls.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
Between yesterday and today: multiple bowls of Mac Baren Plumcake (I am full on crazy about this stuff), Amphora Virginia, Mac Baren HH Pure Virginia, Drexel VIII, and PS Luxury Navy Flake - living deep inside of Flavor Country - cheers folks!!
The first time I started ordering from P&C, they sent me a free tamper, a free Crown pipe, and a free 1.5oz of Drekel VIII ((which is still sealed in the original plastic). I need to open it up and try it. I like P&C, they remember my birthday where SP sends Christmas cards🎄KIMG1425.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.