PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Aarg! Raiders just beat Seahawks with an 86 yard run in overtime. WTF!? I'm not a big pro football guy, but nothing is better than the Hawks beating the Raiders... and nothing is worse than... 🤬
At least the Cambridge Flake was delicious! Glad I sprung for the 8 oz tin based on folks saying it is even better than the150th Anniversary Flake which I know to be great. Thank you tobaccoreviews! :col:

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Earlier tonight a bowl of Newminster 400 Navy Flake in the Irish Second Hungarian with comfort saddle stem ... I packed it a bit tighter to compensate for the wide open draw and Wow ! ... able to slow sip it now with ease ! I think this pipe was made for Navy Flake. What a delightful smoke !!! And it comfortably hangs while driving too ! Quickly becoming a go to pipe ! To me, Peterson's have a certain quality or charm that when you get it right, its really right !

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Watching an episode of Banacek.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.