PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day (probably) is Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a 2020 straight black sandblasted Merchant Service “Bing” Standard with a nickel band and black vulcanite tapered stem. Reading while this bowl lasts. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Merchant_Service_2020.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Couldn't sleep, and am not far from finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Mystery Blend in an undated smooth straight medium brown made in France Lord Clerit lumberman with a “Saillard” stamped on the left side of black vulcanite saddle stem. Anybody know the maker of the pipe and/or the stem? The friend who sent me the tobacco couldn’t remember what it was or where he bought it. I dunno either.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Mystery Blend in an undated smooth straight medium brown made in France Lord Clerit lumberman with a “Saillard” stamped on the left side of black vulcanite saddle stem. Anybody know the maker of the pipe and/or the stem? The friend who sent me the tobacco couldn’t remember what it was or where he bought it. I dunno either.

Just figured out that this blend is Peretti Blend D-9507. One mystery solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.