PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Cut off a 1.75" plug of Brown #4 and dropped it in a horn stemmed Albertson Precious about 4 days ago to dry out some. Lit it off after lunch and let me tell you, what a wonderful smoke. I've done coins and rubbing it out, but this brought out the true character of this fine tobacco. Good nic hit, I'm in slooow motion. I found my rope pipe.

smknron

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
West Central Florida
Cut off a 1.75" plug of Brown #4 and dropped it in a horn stemmed Albertson Precious about 4 days ago to dry out some. Lit it off after lunch and let me tell you, what a wonderful smoke. I've done coins and rubbing it out, but this brought out the true character of this fine tobacco. Good nic hit, I'm in slooow motion. I found my rope pipe.
That's awesome ! I like how there's so many ways tobacco can change either on its own or the bowl size, selection etc. I had some Virginia plug a few weeks back that I decided to smoke, and it was just one of those bowls that you wish, could always be.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Coniston Cut Plug in a Meer...
YdOjFI1.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a red delicious apple, and am now smoking Wilke Rum and Maple in a straight smooth with a tobacco leaf carving on the bottom left, dark brown 1980s Sir Brent pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching Perry Mason. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.